Some people might call Katie Kate a super hero, but really, she just likes to help kids like her overcome their fears.
This heartwarming and educational series is the first designed specifically to help kids and families understand their serious medical conditions and overcome their fears. This allows parents and medical professionals to set young patients on the road to understanding. Katie Kate teaches kids that when they have worries, the best thing to do is to ask questions so things won’t seem so scary.
When the Great Katie Kate comes to the rescue, there is nothing to fear. The Worry Wombat will indeed disappear!
Children’s Books in The Great Katie Kate series include:
- The Great Katie Kate Explains Epilepsy
- The Great Katie Kate Discusses Diabetes
- The Great Katie Kate Tackles Questions About Cancer
- The Great Katie Kate Offers Answers About Asthma
- Be a Hero! Help Prevent Diabetes with The Great Katie Kate
The Great Katie Kate – Latest News
The Great Katie Kate selected for “Hot Picks” in Baton Rouge Parents Magazine